Hindmarsh Shire Council - Forms & Permits
Hindmarsh Shire Council Skip Links
Hindmarsh Shire Council  
Lost Animals  Tenders  Search  
Hindmarsh Shire Council
   Accessible Menu

 Home>Forms & Permits  
Forms & Permits  Printer Friendly

 Local Laws
 Town Planning

For building permits, forms and information, please see Building page here.

Top of PageTop

To download MANUAL application forms, please click below:

Caravan Park Registration or Renewal

Application to register a food premises

Application to transfer a Food Premises Registration

Application for registration of a Prescribed accommodation Premises

Application for transfer of a registration of prescribed accommodation

Application for a permit to Install or Alter a Septic Tank

Application for registration of a Health Premises

Application for transfer registration of a Health Premises

Notification of a food premises for Class 4 only

Submitting plans for Health or Prescribed Accommodation Premises

Onsite Wastewater Application and Installation Information

Top of PageTop

Local Laws
Permits for Traders, Animals, Fire, Disabled Parking Permits and Events in Public Places

Application for a Permit to Burn in a Rural Area

Application to Light an Open Fire on a Residential Property

New Animal Registration Form

Application for Keeping More than the Prescribed Number of Animals

Disabled Parking Application - Individual

Disabled Parking Application - Organisation

Application for a Street Traders Permit

Application for a Street Furniture Permit

Application for Events in Public Places

Application for Consumption or Possession of Liquor in Public Places

Application for Temporary Street Closure

Risk Management Plan

Top of PageTop

Customer Action Request

Naturestrip Landscaping

Road Opening Permit, Conditions & Fees

New Resident Checklist

Risk Management Plan

Top of PageTop

To download Rates objection forms, please click below:

Objection Form Rural Property

Objection Form Residential Property

Objection Form Commercial Property

Town Planning
Application for Planning Permit form

How to complete the Application for Planning Permit

Application to Amend a Planning Permit

How to complete the Application to Amend a Planning Permit

Native Vegetation Planning Permit Application

Application to Object to a Planning Permit

Application for Review at VCAT

Schedule of Planning Fees

Clause 55 - Two or more dwellings on a lot

Clause 56 - Residential Subdivision

Procedure for determining if a Cultural Heritage Management Plan is required

Permitted clearing of native vegetation moderate and high risk

Top of PageTop

SubscribeLatest Page Updates by Email  Subscribe Now

Please note Council is unable to reply to feedback supplied here.

Was this information useful?


This is the official web site of Hindmarsh Shire Council,  ©2017.
PO Box 250,  92 Nelson Street,  Nhill, Victoria   3418
Tel: 03 5391 4444   Fax: 03 5391 1376 
Disclaimer & Copyright | Privacy StatementAbout this Site | info@hindmarsh.vic.gov.au
Larger text | Remove Images | Save Settings

Developed by AusSoft Solutions