Hindmarsh Shire Council - Forms & Permits
Hindmarsh Shire Council 
Forms & Permits

 Local Laws
 Town Planning

For building permits, forms and information, please see Building page here.

Top of PageTop

To download MANUAL application forms, please click below:

Caravan Park Registration or Renewal

Application to register a food premises

Application to transfer a Food Premises Registration

Application for registration of a Prescribed accommodation Premises

Application for transfer of a registration of prescribed accommodation

Application for a permit to Install or Alter a Septic Tank

Application for registration of a Health Premises

Application for transfer registration of a Health Premises

Notification of a food premises for Class 4 only

Submitting plans for Health or Prescribed Accommodation Premises

Onsite Wastewater Application and Installation Information

Top of PageTop

Local Laws
Permits for Traders, Animals, Fire, Disabled Parking Permits and Events in Public Places

Application for a Permit to Burn in a Rural Area

Application to Light an Open Fire on a Residential Property

New Animal Registration Form

Application for Keeping More than the Prescribed Number of Animals

Disabled Parking Application - Individual

Disabled Parking Application - Organisation

Application for a Street Traders Permit

Application for a Street Furniture Permit

Application for Events in Public Places

Application for Consumption or Possession of Liquor in Public Places

Application for Temporary Street Closure

Risk Management Plan

Top of PageTop

Customer Action Request

Naturestrip Landscaping

Road Opening Permit, Conditions & Fees

New Resident Checklist

Risk Management Plan

Top of PageTop

To download Rates objection forms, please click below:

Objection Form Rural Property

Objection Form Residential Property

Objection Form Commercial Property

Town Planning
Application for Planning Permit form

How to complete the Application for Planning Permit

Application to Amend a Planning Permit

How to complete the Application to Amend a Planning Permit

Native Vegetation Planning Permit Application

Application to Object to a Planning Permit

Application for Review at VCAT

Schedule of Planning Fees

Clause 55 - Two or more dwellings on a lot

Clause 56 - Residential Subdivision

Procedure for determining if a Cultural Heritage Management Plan is required

Permitted clearing of native vegetation moderate and high risk

Top of PageTop


Date Printed: 29/04/2017
Hindmarsh Shire Council  2017
Source: http://www.Hindmarsh.vic.gov.au/

This information is provided from the Hindmarsh Shire Council web site and is for information purposes only. Although all care has been taken in the preparation and updating of the information no claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content. The Hindmarsh Shire Council, its employees, agents, consultants and representatives do not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided or incorporated into it by reference. The information is provided on the basis that all persons undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance, accuracy and currency of the information. Fees and charges are subject to change without notice.