Planning Enquiry

Request for Verbal Advice - Free Service

Request for Written Advice - Paid Service

Hindmarsh Shire Council is keen to assist development in line with the Hindmarsh Planning Scheme. Planning advice can be legally binding, so it is important that this is provided in writing and based on a clear written description of what is proposed. Planning advice can only be provided by a delegated planning officer. Planning permits are separate to those issued under Local Laws, Building or Environmental Health.

Request for Written Advice Form(PDF, 238KB)