National Heavy Vehicle Regulator

NHVR (National Heavy Vehicle Regulator) Permits are required on some roads when driving in heavy vehicles (e.g. trucks and B doubles) within Hindmarsh Shire.

These permits are managed by National Heavy Vehicle Regulator, for more information or to apply for a permit, visit the NHVR website.

For assistance with these applications, you can contact Council's asset engineers on 03 5391 4444.