If you would like to raise a matter with the Mayor, Deputy Mayor and/or a Councillor, or if you would like to invite them to an event, you may contact them directly (details below). Alternatively, you can contact them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the Councillor name(s) in the subject line.
- Telephone0431 755 625
- ProfileCr Brett Ireland is excited at the opportunity the community has given him in his role as a Councillor. Cr Ireland looks forward to hearing from all sectors of the community, including farmers, business owners, welfare groups and the people in general. He trusts he will make prudent decisions and assist in implementing ideas and wisely allocating available funding and grants to worthy projects.
- Telephone0437 920 869
- ProfileCr Wendy Bywaters is proud to be a resident of Hindmarsh where she has lived, worked and raised her family. Owner of Wendy's Retreat Nhill, she is an experienced Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry and the Agri Business sector.
Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Team Building, and Rural Development, she is wanting to listen to everyone.
- Telephone0459 021 802
- ProfileCr Debra Nelson is passionate about her community which she is an active community member of, representing the East Ward since 2012 when first elected to Hindmarsh Shire Council. Debra works in the financial services industry and utilises her financial skills as a member of the Audit Committee.
- Telephone0418 833 362
- ProfileCr Albrecht’s priorities for Hindmarsh are communities that thrive in their rural setting. From economic opportunities, to recreation and lifestyle options, liveability of Hindmarsh is essential to the future of our municipality.
She has expertise in governance, risk, infrastructure, project management, law, health, finance and communications and is proud to be raising a family in Hindmarsh.
- Telephone0427 600 122
- ProfileCr Rob Gersch has been a long time serving councillor and has served several terms as Mayor. He has also represented Shire on regional and state committees and has lived in Nhill all his life and has a great understanding of rural life.
Having owned and ran several business in Nhill, he understands how important shopping locally is. Cr Gersch is also a Justice of the Peace.
- Telephone0429 951 094
- ProfileCr Ron Ismay is a lifelong resident, businessman, and active member of Rainbow. He is the owner and operator of a hardware store in Rainbow that was opened by his Grandfather over 100 years ago.
He has been CFA Captain, Town Committee chair, Councillor and Shire President in the Shire of Dimboola, School Council President, and has spent over 20 years on the board of the local health service.