The 2021-2025 Hindmarsh Shire Council Youth Strategy is prepared by Hindmarsh Shire Council in collaboration with Youth and Community Partners.
The Youth Strategy is broken down into six themes. We will:
- Ensure that Hindmarsh Shire Council's processes and spaces welcome, involve and empower young people.
- Build partnerships with community groups and organisations to expand the potential of youth services.
- Create a community that is future-safe, ensuring young people have opportunities to live, learn, earn and contribute to their community.
- Understand and address the systemic and structural barriers to inclusion, participation and representation.
- Facilitate spaces and events that create opportunities for connection, expression and community.
- Advocate for young people to be able to access the health, wellbeing and support services that they need.
Click below to view the 2021-2025 Youth Strategy (available in English and Karen):
2021-2025 Youth Strategy (English)(PDF, 36MB)
2021-2025 Youth Strategy (Karen)(PDF, 39MB)
2021-2025 Youth Strategy Infographic(PDF, 539KB)